612-382-7880 | firstname.lastname@example.org
I grew up in SE Wisconsin, the 3rd daughter of a builder/developer. My parents ran Bohn Construction since 1955 and as I was growing up, I was constantly in homes under construction. My dad built over 400 quality homes during his career and was a well known builder/developer in the area. Since that time, two of my brothers have continued on in the construction business. One is a successful builder himself and the other is a mason, both in their perspective fields for 30+ years. We were raised to work hard and homes are in my blood.
As for me, I chose the sales end of the housing industry. I have sold over 450 homes since 1996 and plan on selling lots more. I have strong negotiating skills and will always work hard to negotiate the strongest position for you. My skills include being an expert marketer of homes & townhomes and having a sharp analytical proficiency to break down the market for you.
I have lived in the Twin Cities since 1985. I currently live in the western suburbs with my husband Mark. I enjoy running, boating, in line skating, hiking, kayaking, gardening, cooking, photography, and pretty much any outdoor activity. Oh yeah, and I am a Packer fan, but don’t hold that against me.
- 20+ years of Experience – Realtor Since 1996.
- Multiple Year Naming in “Super Real Estate Agent” by Mpls St. Paul Magazine & Twin Cities Business.
- Named to Guide to America’s Top Real Estate Professionals.
- Multiple Year Member of Coldwell Banker President’s Circle.
- Obtained GRI Designation in 1997.
- Obtained Certified Residential Specialist Designation in 2000.
- Certified Relocation Specialist.
- Certified Home Staging Specialist.
- Lifelong Experience in the Housing Market.